Fun things to do on a bus...
- As soon as you get on the bus, ask if anyone has ever seen the movie
- If the bus only has a few people on board, insist on sitting right next to
- Try to pay the driver with foreign currency.
- Have in depth conversations with your invisible friends.
- Butt in on other peoples cell phone calls.
- Read a book upside-down.
- Sit backwards in the seats. Complain to the driver about how uncomfortable
- Proudly announce as you get on the bus "I am now lice free."
- Bring a bunch of stuff with you (say in a backpack) and spread this stuff
all over the bus.
- Make snide remarks about every hairstyle you see.
- Walk up to the driver and ask where the bathroom is.
- Play your bagpipes.
- Sit down next to someone and ask "Will you be my friend?" If they say
yes, give them a big hug, if they say no, find another person.
- Pour your beverage out the window on people in convertibles.
- Sing your favorite songs really loud and really off key.
- Write a list like this one.
- Eat a bunch of chili before getting on, and then just let it rip.
- Blame your flatulence on the person sitting behind you.
- Bring something big and weird with you. If anyone asks about it, just say,
"none of your beeswax!"
- Dress as your favorite historical figure.
- Pretend that the stranger you are sitting next to is someone you have not
seen in years
- Every time you see a Volkswagen bug, yell "Punch buggy" and hit
the person next to you.
- Claim that you have a special handicap which requires you to sit in the
middle of the aisle.
- Don't make eye contact with anyone (not even the driver).
- Make eye contact with everyone (Especially the driver).
- When no one is looking, spill a bottle of water all over the front of your
pants. Then say, "Oh No! Not again!!!"
- Put a fish under your seat on a hot day.
- Pick your nose, and then brag about your bugar's size, shape and/or color.
- Act like you are going to jump out of the window.
- Start a food fight.
- Throw all the bus schedules and brochures out the window.
- Throw pens and pencils at random passengers.
- Try to bribe the driver into letting you drive.
- Pass notes from passenger to passenger.
- During red lights, throw paper airplanes into the windows of nearby cars.
- Take off your smelly shoes and socks.
- Leave your dirty underwear on the bus as you leave.
- Do stand up comedy on the bus.
- Do really bad impersonations of famous people.
- Do really degrading impersonations of other passengers.
- When you get on the bus, walk really slow. Insist on sitting in the back
- Pretend like you have to throw up, then dump a bunch of creamed corn on
- Try to sell the clothes you are wearing to other passengers.
- Pick a word at random and shout it every few minutes.
- Act really suspicious and paranoid every time a police car passes the bus.
- If a fair inspector asks to see your ticket, claim that he or she is
violating your constitutional rights.
- Take out a really big knife, leave it on the seat next to you, and put on
a suspicious smile.
- Eat hot soup while on a bumpy road.
- Make sure you hold this soup over another passenger's head.
- Claim you have a cell phone in your hand and have important conversations.
Don't you just love mystery meat?